It’s been awhile since I’ve taken belly pics. Most of the reason is it’s difficult to take when everyone is busy! DH has been working so much, and I’ve been running to appointments/finishing classes/working/ everything else. But I wanted to make sure to capture our 36 week milestone because I can’t believe I’m already at 9 months! I remember freaking out in April when I first saw that second pink line. Worrying about every thing I ate, drank and did to make sure I protected Pumpkin. Crying at our first UltraSound at 7 weeks because we saw that little sac with a fast beating heartbeat. Not knowing how I was going to deal with the stress because 9 months (actually 40 weeks) seem so far AWAY. Only now it’s right here and I’m stunned it came so quickly!
Interesting things at 36 weeks:
- My belly peaks out! I’ve bought a couple of new sweaters for the winter, but my long sleeve shirts are barely covering my belly. They tend to inch up, so either the bottom of my belly is exposed, or people see the material connected to my pants. Either way, I don’t really care. haha
- I have a couple of tiger stripes For the most part, I don’t have stretch marks (yet, yay!!!). On my right side (not in the pic) I do have three small marks by my hip. The more obvious mark is the Black Line (more like brown) that runs up and down my belly. I’ve been told that goes away on it’s own?
- We are done getting STUFF I believe we finally have all the stuff we need. The last few purchases was a Madela breastfeeding kit (on super sale at Burlington Coat Company!) and nursing bras/tanks on sale!
- The Nursery is getting there.At this point the nursery is painted. Blinds are ordered,and we should get the installation call this week. We picked out and paid for flooring. Just need to pick out molding and schedule it to be done!
- Not nauseous but loving Canada Dry During the first Trimester, I drank Sprite or Ginger Ale all the time. Only thing that could help with the Nausea. While I’m not feeling nauseous, I drink Ginger Ale every night. Mostly orange juice and water during the day.
- I am at my heaviest weightI have passed the 180 mark. This is definitely the heaviest I have been. But good reason if any! I only feel the heaviest at the end of the day or when I go to pick something up. Which I actually have almost stopped doing because it’s so awkward.
Well the hope is that I have 4 more weeks of these updates to show you! This Friday is an appointment with the OB to see how Pumpkin is situated. I get excited and then frightened about labor. Particularly as more women in my January group seem to be having their babies early. But we’ll see. Can’t turn back right? haha