Yes, everyone makes resolutions but I’m listing my goals for 2014. These are goals that I should be able to come back to around this time next year and create a report card of sorts. How did I do? What happened? Where did I succeed and where did I fail? What can I do better for next year? Most important, was that goal even right for me.
So this list is my goals for 2014. On Pinterest, I will have a visual board for 2014 that will help to remind me and inspire me to my goals. Throughout the year there will be blog posts on my progress.
It won’t be fancy…it will be straight forward…and it is my dream list. So here goes…
- Host a great 1st birthday party. Yes, she’s still too young to know, but I’m going to try and make a super fun event because there is so much to celebrate in getting through the first year.
- Get Certified Maybe Agile Cert, Maybe PMP but I need to take my job training into my own hands instead of waiting for companies to pay for it even if they promise.
- Do more interactive things on weekends with pumpkin
- Get pumpkin into mommy and me dance lessons and/or back to swim lessons!
- FINALLY create my one of my app ideas
- Launch my Local blog for 805 moms
- Try something creative once a month
- Try to think imaginative with pumpkin instead of purchasing
- Learn to cook one new meal a month
- Write two blog posts a week
- Write the first chapter of my book Then I can decide if it’s worth continuing or not.
- Do more YouTube videos. I enjoy doing them so I should just do it!
- Carve out some “me” time once a month
Hopefully I will achieve much more. There are certain things not listed here that I have to do..like find a job before end of January. But as a whole these are things I would love to achieve.
What are your goals for 2014?